(^_^)

Monday, May 17, 2010

hope-to-be-interesting x-posure

1st day:

got to know the staff.
they are the reporters / journalists, stringers and photographers of those papers.
also got to learn the software tt they used to type the news.
came at 9.00 am, but from 10.00 am - 12.00 pm  went to yt for a meeting.
after zuhr came back to office, but got so bored cz boss is not here yet, so didn't really know my jobscope. so just wandering around the office and read the compiled papers till felt like want to puke.

oh yes, today is teacher's day too!
hpy teacher's day to mak, ayah and all the teachers around the globe.
my mum got potlucks (blender and rice cooker), hamper and A LOT of gifts from the students.
there are variety of presents from cards to mugs to photo frames to foods to cute little things (the students are so cute when it comes to giving gifts to their teachers. believe me, i've seen the collections for decades)


2nd day:

my boss, an Indian Muslim just got back from kL and he came to office at 5 p.m (btw, our office hour ends at 6.00 pm)
oh God i thought i pictured my boss would be an old man with a lot of white strings on the head. what a cliche mindset!
i almost couldn't recognised him cz his appearance was so casual and he is quite young! late 20's or early 30's i would say.
he's really cool and i hope i can get along with him very well, ameen.
the best part is that he allowed me to go home at 5.00 pm during my internship period, 1 hour early from the other staff. ohh.. i lap u la boss.
this morning i went there by car (yesterday by motorcycle) cz the rain just didn't want to stop though the clock approaching 9. luckily i found the rm3 per day parking area spot. thank God.
today i followed a reporter to interview the targets about the lack of sugar in the mini markets and before that the photographer asked me to write a caption for a really interesting photo that he's just taken.
i started to like this job, especially when my boss told me what i am going to face and after that he assigned me my first task: to follow the head reporter to a news site tomorrow morning.
hope everything will be great.
dear God, pls guide me.

oh, today is my youngest brother's birthday..
he asked me for a present which has never cross my mind before.
what a funny request! kih3. i'm shy to tell it here. never mind, i'll try to give him by tomorrow.
btw, hpy bday 'Ing', God bless u my dear little brother. love u always.

2 comments:

nurulshima said...

happy bday adik imah :D

imah said...

adik imah ckp: time kaseh kak shima :)