(^_^)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

bahagia seadanya

okai this entry is dedicated to ida since she asked me for my latest update
ececeh rase mcm selebriti

so, dear ida.
i am now staying at home
just like a housewife
taking care of my husband and kids
eh.
nope.
of my family

regarding the nst kT
there's no internship available
probably cz they are going to have the kind of internship / collaboration with iium soon
and the company in kT also is not like in kL
there's not much opportunity
though actually there are some other companies or organisations which offer places for internship, i just not really looking forward to do so esp in here.
cz at this moment i just feel like i want to spend my whole time with my parents and siblings.

back in iium last few months we were so eager and couldn't wait to have our practicum, or at least work as a part timer. and today, it's been 2 weeks i'm in kT, and believe it or not, i just went out to town once! with my mum and bro pulak tu. at night. bought some stuff for the dearly kitchen. this is so not me, cz i am quite a kaki jalan. but it makes sense i guess since i am by myself right now, no friends are there to hang out with. where are they? married, internship, working.

ugh. sometimes i feel like i just want to get married quickly. meh nak seru skit. wahai jodohku.. where art thou.. come searching for me.. i'm here waiting for u.. let's get married. kih3. 1 word: saiko. loneliness effect. nuff said.

No comments: