(^_^)

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

the S&S

i am supposed to accompany a friend to meet the Ketengah officers this morning at 9.00 am for the PERMATA's (Persatuan Mahasiswa Anak Terengganu) next programme, which is Program Anak Angkat in Ketengah which will be held on the 20th - 22nd of May 2010.

but

suddenly.... my youngest sister and brother, Solihah and Solihin hv stomachache after fajr prayer.
and this makes me feel uneasy to leave them alone at home though mum allows me to do so.
actually she kind of happy hearing me call the accompaniment off probably cz that will make her less worry thinking of my little sis and bro at home. it's ok mum. i believe there are wisdom hidden behind this cancellation.

back to Solihah and Solihin.
no, they are not a twin though their names suggest so.
when i came back from sending my other younger brother (form 4) and sisters (form 5 and 3) to their school SMK (A) Tok Jiring (which has been the same school my brother, me and my other (how many 'other' daa..) younger brother who is now studying in Subang attended to),
i saw the S & S (Solihah and Solihin) were playing Saidina.
after eating nasi lemak and kuih kayu keramat i bought on the way home, they start to looking good and better. singing, looking more active and producing more sounds (huh, betol ke diorg ni sakit? aku suspek diorg tipu memula, tp xpelah, mybe diorg sakit perot betol kot td).

and now they stop playing Saidina and switch on the radio while laying on the couch.
seeing the cuteness in them makes me happy.
instead of accompanying other, i am the one now who get accompanied by the S&S.

ikan kerapu ke haruan tah hasil pancingan

and i am happy that i am not alone today
mum too, doesn't have to cook today
i'll do it
usually my father is the one who will cook for the family before he off to work by 12 pm
but he's in Penang since Monday, attending a course on Mathematics exam paper
so i am the one who is in charge of the kitchen till this Friday :)

No comments: