(^_^)

Friday, June 11, 2010

suke :)

almost one month i've been in this one company for practicum.
which means that approximately one month i didn't update this space.

Alhamdulillah..
all the matters related to my internship have been eased by Allah
few days before starting it, i have a mixed feelings of excited, happy, worry and fear
cz it is a new thing for me

as time goes by,
i started to discover inch by inch the joy in this job

having superfunny + kindhearted + great + simply the best colleagues like
1. y (especially) - her superb sense of humour never fails to tickle my veins & her loyal friendship ties my heart to be closer to her in a very short time. actually during the second and third weeks, i faced quite a challenging episode in my life, not with the internship thingy, but with the other thing which is difficult to share with others but surprisingly i could share it with her. when i think that i would be alone went through it, she was there to comfort me in her own style. i really appreciate it, thank you from the bottom of my heart my dear mate. i wish u were my roommate + classmate.
2. sis z yg sisterly + motherly,
3. sis r yg rock n sporting,
4. bro h yg business-minded,
5. bro a yg fatherly,
6. boss yg perfectionist,
7. mr s & mr j who has helped me a lot - tq, may Allah bless u..
7. etc. there are over thirty five people in the office.
ohh i am counting blessings from God
again, Shukr lillah..

really2 happy spend weeks of my life with them

and up to the 4th week of the practicum,
i've learnt a lot of things
i wish i could have this longer, for three months if possible?
or if it is even a compulsory for 6 months, i won't mind at all

cz i simply enjoy doing this
which suits me (for this moment, but unsure for the future) as an outdoor person
i.e i prefer to not to being locked up in the office from 9-6 or 8-5
i love doing this cz i got to go to places and know people
various kinds of people whom i might not get the chance to do so if i were not in this area..

i've been to places my feet never step into
i've added maps of roads and places in the city into my mind
i could develop my communication and social skills with different communities
i learn and keep on learning the system - operation and magement in this field
i enjoy been given priority like getting the front seat and gifts in ceremonies i've attended to
and what-not
 
and now, starting by this sunday,
there are about three weeks left
which is equals to 14 working days
and weeks after that, new semester will begin

o Allah, pls help and guide me through the remaining days left for my practicum
and pls make my coming days better than the passing days
ameen..

No comments: