(^_^)

Friday, April 30, 2010

what-to-do

i am still blur 
about how am i going to spend my inter-semester vacation 
which will end on July 12th, i.e. 10 weeks to go. 

therefore, i asked my otak-bergeliga-with-suggestions mommarazzayy, farah (farah, suka x gelaran ni? hik3) and she suggested me to bake some cookies and try one of the arts of sewing (which i always try to avoid) namely cross-stitch. hmm.. good ideas.

ida also encouraged me to do so during my visit to her room last semester. she showed me her abundant of cross-stitch colourful strings which amazed me cz it looks like she's going to open a cross-stitch shop in uia soon. he he. just kidding, ida. i admire your passion in cross-stiching.

actually i used to plan,
even listing down the things that i am going to do during holidays,
esp the long holidays like i am in, now.
among them are to:


1. start a small farm near my house (influenced by the farm town game i consistently + addictedly played last 2 semesters). it will consist of small chili pepper aka cili api/cili burung (if i'm not mistaken), so that i can just pluck some to make 'colek' aka asam rojak buah (made of soy bean sauce + small + chillies + tamarind + sugar + etc) when jambu air, jambu merah and pauh epal are ready to be eaten (that time has come, it's now! kecur air liur lah).


2. buy a few chicks (anak ayam okayyh, not the other 'chick'. he he). my parents and eldest brother go to work while my siblings go to school. and me? i'm alone :( . i thought of asking my childhood friend to hang out at town, but she just got married last month. anyways, i'm happy for her. my bff (cewah), 'karim' pulak is in kL now, doing her internship for 1 month and a half. actually i really want to have a cat of my own as a friend, a goood friend kalau boleh, so that i won't be lonely esp when i being left alone at home.but sadly i am not used to cat since my parents don't allow us to have cats in the house, so i am quite afraid to hold them. let alone to bela, manja2 n sleep with them.


3. do some baking activities. cakes, cookies, delicacies, desserts and cupcakes. as a treat (and trick) for my family. recipes? internet sudah.


anyways, 
even if i end up doing nothing while staying at home, 
i am still happy 
cz east or west, home is best! ^_^

4 comments:

Unknown said...

amboii. part anak ayam yg tak tahan tu. semoga berjaya!

imah said...

ha ha. imah suke sgt maen ngn anak ayam yg kiut2.

beautiful kerry ferry said...

omg.byknye pleng...
hopefully berjaye!

sabo la ye, ur 'karim' will come back soon..very soooooooon..

imah said...

p/s: karim i miss u