(^_^)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

when there's no one i can turn to..

"nobody has ever measured
not even poets
how much a heart can hold"

and that's why
this is the place i'll come to
when i feel nobody is there for me
cz heart just could not bear everything

"the amount of happiness that you have
depends on the amount of freedom you have
in your heart"

and this could be the place i'll come to
when there are people who are willing to listen to me
but i just don't hv the feeling
to tell them

cz then it requires me
to explain all the unnecessary
or the should-be-confidential things
in order for them to fathom the context

i guess
this is the place
to speak my mind up
to express my heart out
about almost everything
yes,
everything

"your vision will become clear
only when you look into your heart
who looks outside, dreams
who looks inside, awakens"

tQ blog
for offering me
the space

No comments: