(^_^)

Saturday, June 26, 2010

prayer for a coma friend

at 1 pm, my 'love' (wink2) and me went to hsnz to visit a friend known through a society we joined last year.
according to his family, he had an accident yesterday, late at night. and now he is in a profound state of unconsciousness a.k.a in coma. the doctor had injected him to make him in that state for two days in order to operate him to take the clotting blood out from his swollen brain. let's pray for his health.

Dear Allah,
You know my friend so much better than I do.
You know his sickness and the burden he carries.
You also know his heart.
God, I ask you to be with my friend now, working in his life.
I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise.
I have faith in you to heal my friend, but I also trust in the plan you have for his life.
I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward my friend.
Nourish his spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him with your presence.
Let my friend know you are there with him through this difficulty.
And may you be glorified in his life and also in mine and others as well.

Ameen..

1 comment:

Your Love said...

Oh Allah,
"I have faith in you to heal my friend, but I also trust in the plan you have for his life"

Ameen ya Rabb.