(^_^)

Saturday, July 31, 2010

weekend tales

this weekend supposed to be a very hectic one. for the two days that already passed, they made me lethargic. but for tomorrow, i'm not sure yet since my body seems like it needs a rest. a really relax one.

even before the weekend, my good friends and i went out and came back quite late at night.

on thursday night we went to wangsa walk for my friend who was fasting on that day wished to break her fast at the ayam penyek restaurant. so we ordered some menus and added with gado-gado. surprisingly i couldn't finish my rice cz i kept on eating gado-gado a bit, then ayam penyet (smashed chicken) with the rice a bit, then drink the mango juice a bit then continuously followed that order till my stomach was full and it couldn't accept anymore food. it looked like i was the one who was fasting. oh, i felt quite ashamed with both of my companions. then while looking at some dresses in the boutiques there,  i smell the seductive famous amous cookies and again, i bought two types of cookies there before heading to secret recipes to get a slice of cake. gosh. how come my appetite grows humongous at that night?

on friday morning i went out again with another good friend of mine to sg wang to shop for some bags, shoes and a few other stuff. we departed at 10 am and came back to college at 8 pm. fuh. bought a few bags, and one is for my beloved mum. planned to buy another bag for her before going home for 'eid festival since i knew that's her favourite. she loves handbag. :) btw, i want to express my thanks to frh for accompanying and showing me the shops that sell bags at really affordable price. oh, and not to forget, i still couldn't resist my always-calling-for-food desire. so i bought some breads at my favourite bread story shop before we went out of the times square. but frh, kept on insisting for slurpee drink before we could get out of the mall. so just before we saw the lrt sign at the ceiling, we stopped at the 7e to buy 2 cups of cheezy slurpee. ohh.. what a delicious drink! no wonder frh really wanted to find it b4 we called the shopping off.

on saturday (today) morning, i planned to go to upm for a meeting for PERMATA (persatuan mahasiswa anak terengganu) society. however, as i woke up for fajr prayer at 6 (he he, these few days, i started to wake up early..), my head felt so heavy added with dried and a bit painful throat and completed with frequent sneezes which resulted into watery nose. ah, what a complete package of fever. realising this unsupportive state of my body for an hour train/lrt travel, i asked my friend to represent the society in the meeting and he can make it. thank u!

for tomorrow, my fabulous friends asked me to go to the spa, but for the time being, i'm not really into that kind of activity. so for tomorrow i plan to go to this one place to buy few blouses in the morning cz in the noon i got a very pivotal meeting with these 2 societies. so, f.e.v.e.r, dont u dare to come near me. i wont allow u to infect my body. shoo! shoo! :) *sneeze*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.